Julia Waturi Wangui
Julia's father abandoned the family and her mother was not able to provide for them. She sent Julia to live with her elderly grandmother. Her brother Harrison was sent to live with a friend but ended up at Children's Garden. We located the grandmother and she asked if Julia could join Harrison at the home. Their mother is now deceased. Julia is doing well and loves to dance and eat pizza. Pink is her favorite color. She dreams of becoming a police officer.
SchoolChildrens Garden Home Primary School
GradeClass 5 (5th Grade)
Julia's Unmet Needs
Children's Garden Home provides a home and school for our children. Your donation will go directly in funding the followings:
- Food (maize, beans, vegetables, sugar, oil, etc)
- Medical care
- Home and school infrastructure and maintenance
- School supplies like text/exercise books, stationery, sport equipment
- Salaries for teachers and staff
- Utilities: electricity, water, fire wood, etc.
Review your selections and confirm your payment on the following page
Total required to fully sponsor Julia: $40