Harrison Njoroge Wangui
Harrison's father abandoned them. His mother was struggling to care for her family and sent Harrison to live with a friend. That was not a good experience and Harrison ended up living on the streets. Children's Garden rescued him in 2015. They found his grandmother but she was too elderly to care for him and they discovered his mother had died. Harrison loves to play soccer and his favorite color is red. He wants to become a teacher.
GradeClass 3 (3rd Grade)
Harrison's Unmet Needs
Children's Garden Home provides a home and school for our children. Your donation will go directly in funding the followings:
- Food (maize, beans, vegetables, sugar, oil, etc)
- Medical care
- Home and school infrastructure and maintenance
- School supplies like text/exercise books, stationery, sport equipment
- Salaries for teachers and staff
- Utilities: electricity, water, fire wood, etc.